CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
1. Non-attendance without prior notification being made to the practitioner will incur a loss of the full payment.
2. Full payment will be taken via bank transfer at the point of appointment booking.
3. Once telephone assessment has been completed in full, any cancellations made after this time will incur an administration fee of £50. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
4. If you would like to reschedule your appointment you must do this within 4 hours of your appointment time to ensure your payment will be transferred.
5. Should you arrive 10 minutes later than the scheduled time of your appointment you may miss your appointment slot and lose your deposit/booking fee of £50. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you and you may need to reschedule.
6. Should the practitioner need to cancel your appointment, this will be done as early as possible and every attempt will be made to rearrange your appointment without delay. If preferred, your payment (minus admin fee of £50) will be refunded to you so that you have the option to choose an alternative provider if necessary.
7. In the event that frenulotomy is not indicated/performed the total consultation cost is £100. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
8. In the event of a sudden serious illness or emergency, all appointments will be cancelled by a third party and refunds will be arranged.